The castle from 1665, between fjord, fountain, mountain and waterfall. Karen Mowat og Ludvig Rosenkrantz got the farm Hatteberg in Kvinnherad as a wedding gift, and here they built their little castle and named it Rosendal. The castle was finished in 1665. A visit to the Barony of Rosendal is a walk through various style eras from 1665 to the way the last owners left it in 1927.
For more information and a link to the website, please click the button “Book Now” below.